Tuesday 18 February 2014

SAMMIE OKPOSO'S BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO HIS WIFE

Ozzy Sammie Okposo
Call it an extention of Valentine, after all, it's still the month of love. It is Ozzy's birthday today and her husband, Sammie Okposo took the opportunity to write a romantic message to her. Hear him: 

"Happy birthday to my beautiful ever loving caring wonderful and fantastic wife I celebrate you my love today and always I cannot thank God enough for giving you to me you are a rare gem a gift from God to me; this birthday will mark the beginning of bigger better and greater things in your life enjoy every bit of today cos you deserve it and a whole lot more I love you more than words can express. God bless keep protect increase and honour you today and always." 

We also join to wish Ozzy a very happy, wellu-wellu birthday, long life and prosperity.
Ozzy and Sammie Okposo

Ozzy Sammie Okposo  

No comments: