Tuesday 18 February 2014

2FACE, USE CONDOM. TENIOLA ADVISES

 2Face Idibia seems to be faced with another challenge of a baby mama. One would wonder if the girls make it a mission to get pregnant for the talented singer or it is his hobby to distribute his God-given reproductive seed. It has even once filtered into private ears that the multi-award winning musician may have more than the seven reported children he is alleged to have from Baby Mamas. Whatever the case, a banker who has been serving as his account officer for many years is claiming to be almost-four-months pregnant for him. Of course, Tuface has come out to publicly deny the allegation, but the Banker, who is simply identified as Teniola, is maintaining that 2Face public denial is to cover the shame on his African Queen, Annie Macaulay Idibia. He also got support from his wife, Annie, who said the story is meant to take away her happiness in her matrimonial home. Well, whatever the case, the truth would be clear soon. Maybe, who knows, Tuface will own up and take responsibility for the child, as he has done with other baby mamas. Or could it be all fabricated lies? The said Teniola commented thus,
“My name is Teniola. Please I want my privacy kept secret. I just want to respond to Tuface’s denial of my pregnancy. I‘m 3.5 month pregnant for him and he is fully aware of it. His recent denial is to appease his wife and I understand that…
“Note, I didn’t receive any money from the magazine that published my story. My elder sister took my story there to draw public attention in case something bad happen to me. And I’m not really happy about it. Please I want privacy for myself and my unborn child.”

But how can someone who wants privacy write to the media? That's the loudest way to be in the public eyes.

On a final note, Teniola who is said to hail from Ado-Ekiti and a graduate of University of Lagos, Akoka, tells Tuface that, she is not for trouble but that "Tuface should know that sex without condom leads to pregnancy." In other words, if he doesn't want more baby mamas, he should a USE CONDOM, always!

Some unconfirmed reports also have it that Tuface is secretly begging Teniola with a brand new car to keep quiet and to do away with the pregnancy. Rumours! But if there is any element of truth in this, we shall soon know. It would however be a great challenge for Annie, his wife. But did she really expect a real change from the star after succeeding in marrying him? Perhabs, it may be true that "marriage does not stop..." fill in the gap for yourself.

No comments: