Wednesday 19 February 2014

KIM KARDASHIAN FIRES BACK AT TABLOIDS, SAYS SHE DID NO BUTT IMPLANT

The rumour has been making the rounds that the delectable TV personality, model, actress, and fashion designer, Kim Kardashian had done butt implants. She refutes this report vehemently and lashes out at the tabloids carrying the false news. She speaks thus:
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!"

And truly, many younger ones see these TV stars, their shapes, Make-up and dresses and want to be like them. They would do anything, no matter how risky to have that figure or look. But thank God Kim clears the air on this. Don't feel inferior if you do not have the shape of Kim or any other super star you watch in films or on TV. 

No comments: