Sunday 6 October 2019

What Tacha Said About Mercy and the Last Housemates of the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show

After been disqualified from the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show last week, and as the game show draws to an End, the Port Harcourt first daughter, Simply Tacha took to her instagram page to speak good about the last housemates standing, including Mercy which whom she had the fracas that led to her disqualification and automatic eviction. 

Tacha
Below is what she said: 
"Bliss is one priceless state of mind I have always desired. This ideally comes with inner peace; the will to let go and let life take its course. The ability to let life lead and direct purpose to a climax regardless of the chaos and battles we may be experiencing. I did lose track of this in retrospect as I have had time to reflect on my dealings in the house. I am aware that I could have reacted better.
We have one life to lead and I have chosen to take charge of mine. To be in control when I can and to be vulnerable when it is absolutely necessary."



Now that I think about it, my relationships in the house would have gone a little bit differently if I loosened up a bit, had a laugh here and there and also loved a little more intensely. 

I've also had a while to think about what I would have said to the last 5 big Brother Naija housemates in the house before leaving. In light of the finale, I would love to get these thoughts off my chest.












With all that transpired in the House, Tacha said she now a better TACHA. 

Let's wait to see the final winner of the Big Brother Naija 2019.
Africa Entertainment News will keep you up to date.
~ Emdee David


No comments: