Thursday 17 May 2018

I DON'T EVER DREAD TURNING A YEAR OLDER - UCHE OGBODO

 Happy birthday to me! For some reason, I always become quite reflective around the time of my birthday. Unlike some people, I don’t ever dread turning a year older. I love growing older, evolving and reflecting on where life has taken me. My birthday is always a time of gratitude, hope and optimism. I’m always excited to think about what the year ahead will hold, while remembering to not let the past define me because I Sit in a different car now as I look ahead , “Anything is possible “ because I’m not the girl I used to be . Happy birthday to me. 

She also released her pre-birthday pictures.












                                             ------------
For more Entertainment News, Follow us on:
Twitter: AEN_Online 
Instagram: Makezela
Visit: AFRICA ENTERTAINMENT NEWS




No comments: