Thursday 28 August 2014

NO APOLOGY FOR PEOPLE'S MISCONCEPTION: CHARLY REACTS!

CharlyBoy and his girls in Church

 Finally, Charles Oputa, Alias CharlyBoy, has reacted to the criticism of his entering the church with is two angelic ladies during his late father's burial. One thing you cannot take away from the music maestro is his outspokenness and self confidence. He is always himself, no matter the criticism.

On the pictures that created the row, he says, "This image was hatched to shock timid Nigerians out of their fucking minds. I have no apologies for people's misconceptions. After all, I am the matter that matters. I cannot be ignored."

Truly, anything the Area Fada does cannot be ignored.  He is in the limelight, especially with his "weird" fashion style and activism. this he says is his uniqueness. 

"There is nothing like me; I have searched all over can't find any original that's me. I am me." Thus, he feels right about his going to church with his sweet angels, an act many condemned. Even if that was wrong, Who is to blame? The church or Charlyboy?
And by the way, who says CharlyBoy can't be corporately dressed. Here is a picture of him with friends, really looking cute.








No comments: