Friday 17 May 2013

Michael Jackson Forced Me to Perform Sex Acts - Robson Wade

Robson Wade, 30 years old choreographer is insisting Michael Jackson sexually molested him and that he has been forced to be quiet for 22 years. He said MJ told him that was "love" and that if he told anyone, he would be imprisoned. Here are some of his statements:
Michael Jackson

“I never forgot one moment of what Michael did,” he said. “but I was psychologically unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse.”
The choreographer claims that the King of Pop "performed sexual acts on him and forced me to perform sexual acts on him" when he was a child.

Robson knows there have been  publicly scoffed by his claims, especially by Jackson's attorneys and family members, but he said it is unthinkable that he was fabricating things for money.


“The idea that I would make this up and put my family through an extremely stressful and painful experience, all for the sake for money … is incomprehensible to me,” he said.

“I lived in silence and denial for 22 years,"

"In order to heal, I have to speak the truth and speak the whole truth. Understand that I'm not going away. I'm not going to be silenced for money."

On what he thought about the pop star when he died in 2009, he has this to say:

“Heartbreak, pain, anger and compassion. He was a troubled man. He was many things. He was very talented. But he was also a pedophile and a child sexual abuser.”
Robson Wade

This case in now in court and the first hearing in Robson’s claim is scheduled for June 6. We are waiting to see this drama unfold.

No comments: