“I hope you can see me. I later ended up being a salesgirl in a shop in Ijebu. I'm not saying you shouldn't m0ck me; m0ck me, it's my fault. But learn from my mistake. Live your life, do you.
Don't live on other people's opinion. Put yourself first. Use your body to make money, enjoy your life. Anything that will make you happy, do it, regardless of whosoever that is against it. Live your life.
Now I live in Ijebu. Thank God I took care of my people at home; if not, where will I go to? It's because I was generous with my family, that was why they accepted me back home.
That's why it's good to take care of home when you have money. If I didn't, I would have s&ffered and be doing 3k parole.
I'm not saying you shouldn't mock me oo, but do you, so you don't end up like me...”
- Nigerian content creator and influencer Mandy Kiss

No comments:
Post a Comment